Guidelines for the use of the Film Lapland Location Bank images
- The images can be used for free when marketing or promoting Lapland as a filming location.
- The images must not be used for commercial purposes i.e. productions intended for sale. However, you may use these images when presenting or pitching Lapland as a filming location for commercial productions.
- The images must not be modified or used in a manner that is or might be considered offensive to the owner and/or photographer or the people appearing in the images. Use of the images included in the Location Bank is allowed only in compliance with the law, other regulations, and general conventions of fair play.
- Published images must be credited with the name of Film Lapland and the image owner/photographer’s name as they are already marked in the image info. The credit must be placed on the photograph itself, directly under it or in the immediately surrounding area.
- Changes can be made in the form of cropping, but images must not be otherwise manipulated. The images must not be altered or reproduced in a manner that may damage the photographer’s reputation.
- Images that have been ordered can only be used in the production for which the order was placed. They must then be deleted. If the user wants to use the photographs in further productions, they must be re-ordered.
- The images cannot be lent, sold, handed over or in any other way transferred to other parties.
- If the conditions for the use of the images are not complied with, the use will be invoiced at the individual photographer’s applicable rates. The person, company or organization which uses an image from Location Bank is solely responsible for compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these Terms and Conditions shall be adjudicated under Finnish law by the District Court of Lapland.
Person file description pursuant to the Personal Data Act (523/1999), Section 10:
House of Lapland Oy (business ID: 1544440-5)
Tel. (+358) 400 979 185
Person responsible for administration
House of Lapland Oy
Tel. (+358) 400 979 185
Name of the register
House of Lapland direct marketing register
Purpose of personal data
The personal data will be handled for purposes of Lapland-related direct advertising, or other direct marketing, opinion surveys or market studies, or other comparable postings to the recipient’s address. The data may be analysed and processed in order to tailor marketing to the interests of data subjects and to develop the registrar’s marketing operations.
Data content of the register
The following information is handled in the register:
Name, contact information (postal addresses, phone numbers, email addresses) and additional information and interests that may be provided by the customer.
Regular data sources
The data is collected from the data subjects themselves, such as when they participate in marketing campaign and events organised by the registrar. Personal data and updates can also be collected from the registrar’s partners, and from authorities and companies that offer services related to personal data.
This website (lapland.fi) uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data which are saved in your browser when you load a website. It allows for recognition of your computer/IP address and for collection of information about the pages you visit and which features you use.
The cookies set on our website do not collect personal data about users. The data retrieved will be used only to enhance the quality and accessibility of content, service and support to our visitors. The data may be made public from time to time, however only in an aggregate, non-personally identifiable form, indicating for instance the total number of site visitors.
The following third parties store the following cookies on www.lapland.fi websites:
Google services (Google Adwords and Google Analytics), IBM Marketing Cloud and social media services (for example: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
Disclosure and transfer of data
The data in the register may be disclosed as permitted and obligated by valid legislation, unless the data subject has forbidden the disclosure of his or her data.
As a rule, data will not be transferred to outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, unless required for processing the personal data or the technical implementation of processing. In such cases, the data will be transferred in compliance with the provisions of personal data legislation.
Right of inspection, restriction and correction
The data subject has the right pursuant to the Personal Data Act to inspect what information relating to him or her has been stored in the register. A written and signed inspection request shall be submitted to the party responsible for administration. An inspection request can also be made personally at the registrar’s premises.
The data subject has the right to prohibit the processing of data relating to him or her and its disclosure for direct marketing and other direct marketing as well as for market surveys and opinion polls, by contacting the registrar.
The data subject has the right to demand the correction of false information by contacting the registrar.
Protection of the register
Electronically processed data in the register is protected by firewalls, passwords and other means generally accepted within the field of data security. Data included in the register is only accessible to designated employees of the registrar and companies acting on its mandate and on its behalf, with individual user authorization granted by the registrar.