The Finnish Lapland Film Commission’s mission is to promote the region as a filming location, provide services to production teams and develop local audiovisual and production service businesses. It’s our pleasure to assist you to find the ideal locations, partners and crew for your production. All our services are free of charge, and we always work with a non-disclosure attitude.
WHAT WE DO AS A FILM COMMISSION
- Offer help and guidance to productions
- Promote Finnish Lapland as a filming location
- Connect productions with the local partners and service providers
- Offer assistance in finding the best locations in our area
- Connect productions with the local location scouts
- Provide location scouting support for up to three days (depending on the scale and scope of the production)
- Make sure that the value of the TV and Film industry is seen locally and globally
WHAT WE LEAVE TO OTHER PROFESSIONALS
- Filming and producing audiovisual material
- Co-production and funding
If you need more information about our services or you are planning to shoot your next production in Lapland, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We operate in conjunction with House of Lapland, a publicly owned destination marketing company for Finnish Lapland. Our work is funded by local municipalities, regional development organizations, the University of Lapland, and private companies from Finnish Lapland. We are a member of Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI), European Film Commissions Network (EUFCN), and a business member of Location Managers Guild International (LMGI), and a founding member of Nordic Film Commissions.