The Finnish Lapland Film Commission’s mission is to promote Lapland as a film location, provide service to productions, and develop support & production services. Contact us today!
Film Lapland promotes the region as a filming location, provides services to production teams and develops local audiovisual and production service businesses. It’s our pleasure to assist you to find the ideal locations, partners and crew for your production. All our services are free of charge, and we always work with a non-disclosure attitude. Contact us today and let’s discuss your next Arctic production!
WHAT WE DO AS A FILM COMMISSION
- Offer help and guidance to productions
- Promote Finnish Lapland as a filming location
- Connect productions with the local partners and service providers
- Offer assistance in finding the best locations in our area
- Connect productions with the local location scouts
- Make sure that the value of the TV and Film industry is seen locally and globally
WHAT WE LEAVE TO OTHER PROFESSIONALS
- Filming and producing audiovisual material
- Co-production and funding
If you need more information about our services or you are planning to shoot your next production in Lapland, please send us an email at email@example.com.
We operate in conjunction with House of Lapland, a publicly owned destination marketing company for Finnish Lapland. Our work is funded by local municipalities. We are a member of Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI), European Film Commissions Network (EUFCN), and a business member of Location Managers Guild International (LMGI), and a founding member of Nordic Film Commissions.