Looking for green hotels, responsible resorts and other eco-stays? Lapland has a wide choice of sustainable and responsible choices for your upcoming holiday.
Sustainability is a cultural cornerstone in Finland, so naturally when it comes to hotels, apartments, cabins and other accommodation, there’s a wide range of sustainable and responsible choices. Below you’ll find a wide range of eco-friendly accommodation, from geothermally heated green hotels to carbon neutral ski resorts to apartments and sustainable hotels that use renewable energy.
Here are some of Lapland’s sustainable accommodations:
Coolest (Responsible) Hotels in the World
- Sokos Hotels (Green Key certified)
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel (Green Key)
- Hullu Poro (ISO: 9001)
- Santa’s Hotels (ISO: 14001)
- Scandic Hotels (Nordic Swan Ecolabel, Green Globe, EU Ecolabel)
- Lapland Hotels (Green DMN, Motiva’s Energy Efficient project)
- Ski-inn Hotels & Apartments (Carbon neutral accommodation)
- Arctic Light Hotel (WWF Partner company)